Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Black Nail Polish - Yay or Nay?

By now, you probably considered going with the black nail polish this last year. All the celebrities had black nail polish whether it was casual day out or fancy night out. Some celebrities like Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff are still rocking the look. Personally, I like darker polishes on my toes and neutral colors on my fingers. I just can't stand chipping polish! When I'm grubbing on my fried chicken I don't want to wonder if I'm eating some of that black polish into my system. As surprised as I am that this color lasted so long and is still lasting I can understand why. It's actually pretty darn cool! It's almost like an accessory where it revamps your look. You can wear sweats, but be like a rockstar wearing sweats.

My favorite is Chanel's LIMITED EDITION Black Satin is the most coveted color during this phase and is STILL in high demand. The US version is much more chic because it has a platinum shimmer in it. No, not glitter. It's a shimmer woven in the black. Makes it less punk, but still very edgy (main reason I chose Chanel's black over other brand's black). In addition to their own creation on black, Chanel's polishes seem to last longer on me (so I don't have to worry about it while eating my fried chicken!). It glides on smoothly and the color always looks great. I don't think I've bought a bad color yet. The Limited Edition Black Satin color is sold out in stores everywhere....BUT...

Having purchased WAY too many beauty items, I managed to score some of Chanel's Black Satin and have decided to make it available for mypuppyandi readers. If you are interested send me an e-mail at mypuppyandi@yahoo.com

No comments: