Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kiehl's Friends and Family - 20% off!



Black Friday is around the corner and it's time to SHOP TILL YOU DROP! Honestly, I can't do these big shopping events. I can't stand lines and messy inventory. It's just not possible for me to shop that way. BUT, I truly hope all you brave shoppers get some GREAT deals out there! Here's another awesome friends and family from Kiehl's for 20% off from 11/23-11/26. Enter the code FRIDAY at checkout or print the above invitation for the discount. (Thanks LSo!)

I like the lip balm (of course). I always use it around this time as the weather starts changing and my lips get chapped. I dab a bit on the lip balm before I sleep and it's super moisturized in the morning. Another trick is I use it for flyaways or keeping my eyebrow hairs in tact! They have Limited Edition pear, cranberry, and mint flavors right now!

Another great item is the Creme de Corps body lotion. The scent is barely there so it's great for both men and women (my brother uses it...shhh!).

Also, Kiehl's also offers 3 samples at checkout so make sure to add thsoe to your basket!

Happy shopping this weekend!!

No comments: