Wednesday, October 31, 2007

pimples suck, but i found a cure!



Erno & Mario. You two are my heroes. You have saved me days of embarassment walking around with my cute outfits and designer bags and perfect makeup with the exception of a ZIT! We get pimples for many reasons. Genetic, eating habits, time of the month, etc. Now, we don't have to deal with them alone. I get my monthly share of the red bumps and luckily I don't have that bad of an episode. These two get me through it.
The Drying Lotion by Mario Badescu is something used by many celebrities. It works. It reminds me of calamine used for chicken pox. I use this when I have those red painful ones that are literally under your skin. This is the only thing that calms it down. It smells like alcohol, but it works in the don't use too much or you might dry out your skin kind of way. It's potent stuff.
The Blemish Treament by Erno Laszlo is GREAT. I use this for all pimples, even those little tiny ones and it's gone within 1-2 days. It's kind of hard to explain what the product is like. I'll try my best. This product is tan colored mixed with I'm assuming alcohol or something of a clear liquid. The tan colored portion is like...sticky apple sauce. Bear with me! So this...sticky apple sauce...you take and you stick it right on your pimple making sure the surrounding area of the infected is also treated. It stays on kind of like putty. I mention this only because if you rub it around like a cream or gel, the "sticky apple sauce" will just roll around like dough and not have much use. One you use it...the next day your face should be back to normal! Erno Laszlo is $29 and Mario Badescu is $17. Both are available at Nordstrom

No comments: